Friday, January 7, 2011

A Heartfelt Mission

On November 28, 2010, I had surgery to implant yet a second stent in my heart.  I have made it my personal mission to finish out the next 50 years of my life HEALTHY! I have several huge obstacles to overcome and the hardest is to stop smoking, second is disciplining myself to working out 30 minutes twice a day on the elliptical, and the third is to completely revamp my diet!  I have smoked for decades so this as they say, "will be my finest hour" when I finally kick the habit. Although I do not have a 'bad diet', I simply do not eat the right foods.  We rarely dine out and I absolutely despise fast food, so getting the diet revamped should not be too difficult, I think.  I do these things not just for me, but for all those I love.  Robert, my husband of 11 years,  literally saved my life twice.  I started this blog in hopes that my experiences will encourage others to follow suit, including Robert.  This blog will keep you posted on my journey to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment